Perhaps you already know that massage can make you feel good. Sports massage and deep-tissue will make you feel wonderful. Massage relieves stress, help you recover from physical workouts or injury and even minimize anxiety. Many people wonder if it can promote effective weight loss.
Research showed that massage can have a positive effect on muscle-growing capabilities and physical exercise levels which increases your capacity to get rid of excess pounds and keep them off.
Strong muscle tissue burns calories and give you the freedom to take part in all kinds of sports and activities that can help you burn excess calories and enhance your overall fitness and wellbeing.
Massage has the following advantages that can influence your ability to control or lose weight:
1. Massage improves circulation and supplies nutrition to the muscles well. Massage promotes the interchange of necessary components between the cells and blood increasing tissue metabolism. When your muscles are exercised, important components should be supplied to them so that they can recover and restructure themselves. Massage increases the supply of these nutrients and oxygen through increased blood flow and burn more calories in the end.
2. Massage enhances your muscles` range of motion and their flexibility. This helps to maintain maximum power when staying active and burn maximum amount of calories during the process.
Improved flexibility and motion eliminates muscle soreness during recovering time and muscle repair.
Motions and maximum muscle elasticity also eliminates the danger of feeling injuries during physical workouts which can limit your activity and prevent weight loss process.
3. Massage helps to decrease the recovery time necessary between your workouts. Waste products such as carbonic acid and lactic grow muscles during and after exercise.
Decreased recovery time means that you can have more workouts at a certain period of time which means that you have the possibility to burn larger amounts of calories to achieve your weight loss goal.
4. Massage can prevent your from over-training. Massage has a relaxing effect on your muscles and a seductive effect on nervous system. It helps you to rest and reduces the likelihood of overtraining.
5. Besides, massage can directly help in weight loss process. Many researches showed that massage can break the fat capsule in subcutaneous tissue so that the fat gets absorbed. In such a way, combined with the right nutrition, physical exercises, massage can promote successful weight loss.
6. As we have already mentioned above, massage prevents injuries. Massage also helps to flux specific fluids (sulphur, phosphorous and nitrogen), that repairs tissue. Quick and effective recovery from injuries means that you can start exercising after injury.
So, as you see there are many benefits that you can reap from massage and achieve your weight loss goals.
But to get rid of those excess pounds you need to make healthy options, do regular workouts and include regular massage into your lifestyle.