Here it is, the top 10 components of fitness. Below is a list of the top 10 components of fitness that are critical to you if you are a professional athlete, average Joe gym member, or even stay at home mom. These 10 components of fitness will enable you to target your desired area of fitness and ultimately help you decide which fitness program is best for you.
1. Body Composition – the body’s relative amount of fat to fat-free mass. Those with optimal body composition are typically healthier, move more easily and efficiently, and in general, feel better than those with less-than-ideal body composition.
2. Cardiovascular Endurance – the ability of the heart, lungs and blood vessels to deliver oxygen to working muscles and tissues, as well as the ability of those muscles and tissues to utilize that oxygen.
3. Muscular Strength – the maximum amount of force that a muscle can exert against some form of resistance in a single effort.
4. Muscular Endurance – the ability of a muscle or muscle group to do repeated contractions against a less-than-maximum resistance for a given period of time. This is in contrast to muscular strength, which is the greatest amount of force that a muscle or muscle group can exert in a single effort.
5. Flexibility – he ability to move joints or muscles through their full-range of motion. Flexibility may also be specific to the joint or individual, allowing some people’s joints to naturally surpass the range of motion in the same joint in another person.
6. Power – Ability, regarded as put forth or exerted; strength, force, or energy in action.
7. Speed & Quickness – Rapidness of movement or activity.
8. Agility – Agility is the ability to move and change direction and position of the body quickly and effectively while under control.
9. Balance – equilibrium of the body; steadiness.
10. Motor Skill – an act or task that has a goal to achieves voluntary body or limb movement to be properly performed.
Components of Fitness: Solution
Whether you want good body composition, great cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, or anything else on the top 10 list, a great program to try is Vincent Delmonte’s Fitness Program I’m currently using it and it’s showing me some great results so far. I can’t say it’s for you, but it’s definitely worth checking out at the least.
There are definitely some key factors to choosing a great program. First off, do you have the time? Second, does it meet your physical needs/wants. And third, is it affordable. A lot of people ask me, shouldn’t cost be number one? And the answer is no. Cost shouldn’t be number one, because if you want something bad enough you’ll do whatever is necessary to get it. Think back to when you were a kid. Even if all you wanted was $1.00 for an ice cream, you found a way to get it right? The same goes for your fitness goals. To maximize these 10 fitness components or whatever goals you may have, dedication is key.
Thanks for reading my article, I really appreciate it. Make sure to follow me on twitter at http://budurl.com/twitterchrisalta
For those who are trying to find more info about the niche of lose 10 pounds per week, make sure to check out the web site which is mentioned in this paragraph.