Weight loss process should not be a daunting task. Nonetheless, determination and good self-management are the milestones of any successful diet. Setting realistic goals in advance makes us responsible for our actions and gives a better understanding if we are behind or ahead of the plan. So what actions we should take before starting to lose weight? Here you can find some ideas:
1) Set a date that you plan to achieve your goal. I would recommend a date between 6 – 8 weeks. This will give you better chances to keep this goal in your head. If you choose a date that is 4 months away you will be easily discouraged as it seems an eternity away when attempting to get rid of unwanted pounds.
2) Set a realistic weight loss goal. If you have a 6 week period then your realistic goal will be placed in the ranges of 6 – 12 pounds. And I think you understand that you will not be able to lose more during this timeframe. Bear in mind that these are healthy weight loss recommendations.
3) Jot down specific goals together with your main goal. For instance, in the period of these 6 weeks try and lose a few inches off your stomach. A particular weight loss goal can be 5 k program which you can find in any search engine.
4) Make rewards for yourself. For example, if you managed to lose 5 pounds, buy yourself a shirt. If you reached 10 pounds loss, allow yourself the whole day golfing. These rewards will help you to stay motivated. There is no doubt, it is important to save your greatest reward until you have reached the main weight loss goal.
5) Write down your goals on paper. It is easily enough to think about your future actions, but writing down these goals on a shit of paper and writing down your name will keep you responsible. Believe me it is the best way to make yourself do something by signing a personal contract with yourself.
6) Inform somebody about your goals. If you do not want to tell about your weight loss goals to your friends or family, take into account that there are many forums online and they can help you to stick with your weight loss goals.
There is no doubt, that choosing a serious exercises routine and watching the consumption of strict amount of calories are also vital for the whole process. You should change your lifestyle. You are the only person who decides when it is the right time for choosing more intense physical workouts. As you melt weight, calories should go down slightly each 5 – 10 pounds. Read my article about calorie deficits to correct your calorie intake.
If you are an advanced user of computer, you can make an excel spreadsheet and chart your assumed weight loss comparing it to your current weight loss. This is an excellent tool which will help see how quickly you are attaining your goals comparing to how quickly you wanted to attain each one.
For the informative recommendations about “lose weight fast” industry visit this site.