If you are concerned with your weight, you must have heard about Xenical. Xenical is a supplement used for weight loss medication that helps you to reduce weight by melting fat absorption in the body. Xenical weight loss pills include orlistat. This is an active component. These weight loss pills are packaged in 120 mg capsule form and should be taken orally 3 times per day or according to the doctor’s prescription. Take into account that you are prescribed Xenical if your body mass index is higher than or equal to 30 kg/m2. It can also be prescribed to you if you are fat and your BMI is higher than or equal to 27 kg/m2 and if you have some health related problems. Xenical can be very effective if you combine it with healthy eating habits and regular physical workouts.
1. Xenical should be taken 3 times per day during or an hour after your low saturated food.
2. Taking Xenical you will not be required to stay hungry, as you can have your meals 3 times a weak.
3. Eat only that food containing low fat with no more 15 grams of fat per meal. The fat content of your regular diet should not be higher than 30% of your overall everyday calorie intake. For example, if you eat 1200 calories a day, no more than 360 of these calories should be in the form of fat.
4. Make sure that your everyday consumption of protein, fat and carbohydrates are equally divided over all your every day meals.
5. If you refuse a meal or you eat a meal that does not contain any fat, you should not take your Xenical dose as well for that portion.
6. Always check the label of all food items you eat and take special account to the number of servings per container.
7. In order to develop a healthy eating plan you can ask help of your dietician or nutritionist. Incorporate also such simple physical workouts as climbing stairs, jogging and skipping into your weight loss plan to make your weight loss more effective.
8. Xenical can reduce the absorption of a few fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins E, A, D and K. Your doctor can suggest vitamin and mineral supplements with Xenical weight loss pills. It is recommended to take these supplements at least 2 hours before or after taking Xenical supplement.
9. If you are can not lose at least 5% of your weight after 12 weeks of treatment, your doctor can ask you to stop using Xenical.
10. Xenical weight loss pills can help you get great weight loss results only if you combine it with a balanced, low calories, healthy diet and regular physical workouts.
• If you eat lots of fat with Xenical weight loss pills, it can cause you feelings of oily bowel motions. If you doe not want to experience these bad effects, you have to cut fat intake.
• It is not recommended to take Xenical if you are allergic to orlistat.
• It is dangerous to take Xenical if you have chronic mal-absorption syndrome.
If you have such health problems as: liver disease, underactive thyroid, pancreatitis or type 1 or 2 diabetes and eating disorders, you are not allowed to take Xenical.