If you want to lose weight but do not want to deprive yourself from eating and do not want to sweat doing that strenuous training, you can try French pleasant weight loss. It worked for me and it can also be effective for you.
French Weight Loss Secrets
1. Focus on quality. Quality matters much to French, it concerns food in particularly. Eat smaller amounts of fulfilling food.
2. Create encouraging rituals. Set regular meal times where you sit down and taste your food, take time to reward yourself with savour foods, spending some time visualizing your great day and then take little steps to realize it.
3. Savour life. Take time to enjoy life. Indulge in simple pleasures. Make your senses work. Taste your food, smell it, see it and taste it, paying attention to textures and flavours.
4. Have some time for relaxation and solitude. Take a few minutes and take a deep breath or read something motivating. Find something that you appreciate.
5. Clear away some muddle. Get rid of closet muddle, it can be symbolic. Follow the recommendation of savvy French women and concentrate on simplicity and quality in your clothes. Do not wear all the clothes that do not fit you, instead choose clothes that make you slimmer.
I think this approach is more interesting than counting calories, isn’t it? When you read “French Women Don’t Get Fat”, you will notice many similarities here.
Why French Approach is Effective
Actually, weight loss is all about more than watching what you eat and increasing the level of your physical activity. When you become concentrated on a specific diet, you become doomed. You fight, get frustrated and the weight becomes impossible to get rid of. And when you wake up in the morning and concentrate only on things that make you happy, such as friends, family, tasty food of a good quality or learning, and find ways to make life a fest, the calories are burnt better.
When you acquire such a mindset as “good food; bad food” sticking to the advice of all the “weight loss experts”, you struggle, feel upset and put on weight. Then when you understand that life is too short and get an attitude of the French, tasting savour food which contains more calories, wine, chocolate, that is focused on nourishing yourself out, you are happy and start melting those pounds.
Some people follow the concept of “diet and deprivation”. We are Americans after all and it is difficult to change the mindset.
But try it for yourself. You do not need to travel to another country. Start by adjusting the behaviour that is focused on yourself instead of depriving. Before you know it, you will feel happy and you will notice that your clothes are also fitter.
For the informative advice about “lose weight fast” industry go to this website.