Following a weight loss diet doesn’t mean being deprived of everything you love. If you love baked goods – you can still eat them the trick is to find good substitutes for ingredients so your final product will taste good.
First of all replace the white flour with whole wheat flower and use organic extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil in baking. There are also some sugar substitutes that you can use.
1. If you like bananas you can use them as a sugar substitute in shakes or make a pie using bananas and maple syrup or honey.
2. Use agave nectar. It is a natural sweetener derived from agave plant. If you want to substitute the sugar in your recipe by agave nectar, reduce the amount used by quarter since it is sweeter than sugar.
3. Use stevia. Stevia is derived from leaves of the Stevia plant Stevia is sold as a supplement in liquid or powder form. It is much sweeter than sugar. Use cooking books for details of using stevia in baked goods.
There are also foods that can greatly help you in the weight loss process. Note that they need to be used in addition to other important weight loss programs in order to help you lose weight and maintain it. Some of these foods are:
1. Foods containing fiber predominantly vegetables and fruits. Fiber will fill you up so you won’t be hungry. Eat carrots, apples, celery, green and red peppers, cabbage, broccoli. Choose among the fruits and vegetables that you like but limit the ones that are high in sugar, bananas, for example.
2. Cinnamon has been used for ages as a weight loss aid. It helps regulate the blood sugar level and hence is useful for weight loss purposes. Sprinkle it on coffee or tea, drink cinnamon tea with cloves and rice milk, add to baked goods.
3. Extra virgin coconut oil. As saturated fat coconut oil had a bad reputation however recent scientific studies showed that it has a different structure than regular saturated fat and doesn’t change its structure at higher temperature that makes it healthy oil for cooking. It can also increase the metabolic rate so your body will burn more calories.
4. Acai berry is a powerful anti-oxidant. It has numerous health benefits and has anti-viral, anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties. Drinking acai berry juice can restore the natural energy levels of the body. Acai berry can improve digestion and curb the appetite – this is how it can be useful for weight loss.
As it was mentioned above the consumption of these foods should be combined with a proper and effective weight loss diet. To achieve good results and lose extra kilograms you should try HCG diet. HCG diet consists of low-calorie diet and daily intake of HCG hormone (through shots or drops) and is proven to be one of the most effective.
HGC diet has a great number of advantages and the best one is that it helps to easily and quickly shed additional kilograms. Keeping to this diet plan you won’t have loose or hanging skin.
Besides HCG diet has no side effects and is completely legal. Though side effects are rarely reported it is always advised to consult your doctor first.
Fortunately we live in the world of high technologies which give us a unique way to find anything we need or solve an issue. Those who are concerned about their weight, might be interested to review this HCG diet site. Of course it would be right to find out some info about HCG diet drops before trying them.
And this is where it wouldn’t be wise not to take advantage of this truly unique opportunity. Current online technologies provide us with a way to break the borders and search HCG diet all over the planet. Visit different social networks, review relevant topics, join online discussions in niche forums. All this will help you be well informed about the events concerning your hobby. Also, subscribe to the RSS on this blog not to miss the latest publications on the topic.