All weight loss plans should focus on maintaining muscle and burning fat. Exercise and proper nutrition are the two most essential factors that can help you burn fat.
The most important element in any weight loss program is nutrition.
With the right nutrition, you can burn fat without losing lean muscle. Given below is my secret List of Fat Burning Foods ; these will help you get started in your fat loss attempt. It is important to not only burn fat but also to keep healthy and ensure that your body is getting all the necessary nutrients in the right ratio; these amazing fat burning foods will help you do just that! Let’s consider each of the foods on my list.
1) Lean Proteins: These top the list of fat burning foods. Some good sources of lean proteins are lean cuts of red meat, skinless chicken and turkey breasts, and fish (mainly, salmon and tuna). The omega-3 oils that are found in fish are actually healthy for you, so you need not worry about the oil content in fish.
2) Egg Whites: An extremely healthy source of protein, egg white has virtually no fat. If you’re wondering how to eat egg whites, you can try them as white omelets, or simply fry, bake, or poach them. Egg whites are available in stores, and if not, you can always separate them from the yolk yourself.
3) Green fibrous vegetables: Vegetables such as broccoli, lettuce, cauliflower, green beans, and celery are some of the best green fibrous vegetables. All these vegetables contain a lot of vegetable fiber, essential vitamins, and other nutrients. Thus, green fibrous vegetables are also high up on my list of fat burning foods. Include green vegetables in at least three of your daily meals.
4) Low Fat Cottage Cheese: Casein and healthy milk protein are found in low fat cottage cheese. Casein is important because it ensures that the sugar and proteins are gradually absorbed into the blood stream, thus reducing the chances of an insulin spike. For this reason, low fat cottage cheese is also high up on my list of fat burning foods.
5) Other vegetables: Peppers, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, and peas, some of the other vegetables, are high in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Other vegetables also find a place on the list of fat burning foods and should be included in any fat loss program.
6) Whey Protein: Ranking high on my list of fat burning foods, whey protein is available as a powder. Whey protein is the best source of the highest biological value protein. What this means is that majority of the protein obtained from whey can be used by the body.
7) Whole fruits: Some whole fruits should be consumed, albeit you need to make sure that they are high in fiber and low in fruit sugar. Some fruits that have a high glycemic index rank can cause the insulin in the body to surge. It’s best to choose fruits that contain lots of fiber and are ranked low on the glycemic index.
8) Oatmeal: Oatmeal is on my list of fat burning foods partly because it contains lots of good fiber. Eating oatmeal won’t cause an insulin spike in the body; this is because it is made of complex carbohydrates.
9) Skim Milk: With practically no fat and lots of casein, which allows milk protein to be released slowly into the body, skim milk is definitely on the list of fat burning foods. Drinking lots of skim milk is the best way of ensuring that there is a steady supply of protein to the body.
For more information on the above article visit www.FatBurning6packAbs.info
Get practical recommendations about the topic of weight loss – make sure to go through the publication. The times have come when concise information is truly within one click, use this possibility.