In holiday time we all tend to indulge in everything. Before you understand it, your dress has become tighter and you feel that you are short of breath when climbing the stairs. And these are the first signs that you have gained some extra pounds. And now look for the best weight loss diet. You should understand why and how you have put on some weight in an effective way. Empty beliefs and diets or looking for immediate solutions suggested by commercial diet supplement companies will not get you anywhere near your expectations. Some of them can even be dangerous for your health.
Understanding weight gain and knowing how to stick to a diet to lose weight
• Your weight loss habits are the main reason for extra weight gain.
• Over eating energy dense foods with high saturated fats and added sugar results in accumulation of fat in your body.
• Your body can not burn all that calories that you consume.
• Energy imbalance means a mismatch in your consumption and expenditure of calories occurs when you eat more food than it is necessary. Excess calories transform into fat and sticks to the bones.
Knowing your food is the main factor how to lose weight and diet in the right way
• You should diet on an every day basis.
• Your body requires balanced amounts of proteins, Minerals and Vitamins, fats and carbohydrates. In every day life you use up these to supply your body with power for your every day activities.
• Proteins are important components that hold the body together. Our body produces some proteins on its own way. Others amino acids which can not be processed by our body are took up from food we eat.
• Vitamins help a few main activities in our body. They work as catalysts (for digestion) hormones, antioxidants (for maintenance of organs and tissue).
• Minerals are the building blocks of our body. Potassium for organ functions, Calcium for bones, Magnesium and Sodium for brain and nerve cells, Iron for red blood cells, etc.
• Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for people. They are not considered to be essential nutrient, but people need them. Proteins and fat are other sources for the body. Nonetheless, brain and nerve cells can not melt fat and need glucose from carbohydrates.
Fats are important components for generating energy for our body.
How to lose weight with a balanced diet
• It is not good if you deprive your body of essential nutrients.
• Your diet and weight loss process depends upon knowing how to eat and what you should avoid.
• The main secret is healthy and balanced diet.
To know how to diet and lose weight, see these facts
• Processed meat, palm or coconut oils, fast foods items and bakes contain saturated fats and trans fats.
• Saturated and trans fats enhance cholesterol content in our body which blocks blood vessels.
• Olive oils, nuts and corn contain unsaturated fats. They help to decrease the bad cholesterol in our blood and eliminate risk of heart disease.
• Decrease the consumption of food items that contain saturated and trans fats. Control your calorie consumption to make sure that you burn more calories than you consume.
These are the main keys of how to diet and lose weight.