If you are concerned with your weight, there is one great solution. It is a combination of Ayurveda and Yoga. Yoga gives you a system of exercises which can help to burn fat, boost your metabolic rate and promote weight loss and Ayurveda provide the guidelines for the right diet and healthy nutrition. In this article I am going to tell you about Ayurveda, as one of the most effective sciences about self-curing and long life.
The main concept of Ayurveda is based on three humours: Kapha, Vatta and Pitta. A blend of these 3 bodily humours is responsible for the constitution of our bodies. In this article I am going to describe Kapha, which is responsible for fat and is the main dosha for those who have problems with weight. So, from the point of view of Yoga and Ayurveda, one should minimize Kapha in the body.
So, you should remember the 3 main points about Ayurveda:
1. The features of Kapha are: Dull, Wet, Heavy, Cold
3. Ayurvedic cure is based upon the following 2 principles
– Like Increases Like
– Opposites Decreases Each Other
3. There is a wide range of treatment methods in Ayurveda.
So here are basic recommendations as for how to fight obesity, eliminate fat and promote healthy weight loss.
Universal Diet Composition to Melt Fat:
– about 40% of your diet plan should consist from whole grains.
– about 30% should be protein
– about 50% should be fruits and vegetables
More useful recommendations for effective weight loss:
– According to the principle “Like increases like”, the features of Kapha should assist you in selecting the right type of foods to be consumed. So, you should reduce the consumption of meats, dairy and fatty foods.
– As for the drinks, it is suggested to drink hot ones. Again, use Kapha characteristics for achieving success in weight loss. Drink tea instead of cold sodas.
– As opposites decrease each other, use more hot spices in your food. Cinnamon, ginger and coriander will help you to reduce Kapha, which is the main secret to weight reduction.
– Increase the consumption of beans, salads, dry cereals and grains in your diet plan. Consuming foods with Pita and Vata qualities will increase those doshas in your body and will work against increasing Kapha.
– You can eat one large meal per day and it can be either your breakfast or lunch.
– To avoid those cravings, you can have a glass of hot lemonade mixed with honey. This will help you to burn fat and keep your hunger away.
So, Ayurveda gives you the right knowledge as for eating habits. It is considered to be the science of self healing. If you know the main principles, you can use them when dealing with any health situation that life gives you. And if you are concerned with your weight, try to understand the features of Kapha to adjust your diet plan and change the lifestyle. Reducing Kapha, you reduce fat.
For the useful recommendations about “lose weight fast” industry visit this website.